The Acute Rehabilitation Hospital of Plano is a state-of-the-art facility that offers highly skilled rehabilitative care to help patients regain their independence.
When you choose Acute Rehabilitation Hospital, you are choosing a superior team of rehabilitation providers specializing in innovative high quality patient care.
We understand that this is a difficult time for you and your loved ones. Contact us or visist our FAQs to learn more.
Acute Rehabilitation Hospital of Plano is a 42-bed inpatient rehabilitation facility offering cutting edge comprehensive acute rehabilitative care in an immaculate, comfortable Plano hospital in the north Dallas, Texas, area.
At Acute Rehab, our main priority is to provide top-notch physical rehabilitation treatment programs, designed to restore patients to the active and self-reliant life they want and deserve. Utilizing state of the art equipment, rehabilitation technology, and superior quality care, our team of highly skilled physicians and therapists design personalized care programs.
The mission of Acute Rehabilitation Hospital of Plano is to provide the most effective rehabilitative care to the communities and patients we serve, without regard to race, religion, creed, color, sex or national origin, and in compliance with all federal, state and local laws and regulations.
We will strive to provide the highest quality in patient care; to improve the standard, efficiency and cost of health care in the community; and to facilitate and encourage education and training of the Hospital’s employees and medical staff in order to promote a safe environment for patients, members of the healthcare team and the entire facility.
- We will be governed by high ideals of honor and integrity in all public and personal conduct so as to merit the trust and confidence of our patients, team members, business partners and the community at large.
- We will embody the caring, considerate and committed individual effort necessary to fulfill the Hospital’s mission.
- We will honor and respect the dignity, independence and worth of each individual we serve and with whom we work.
- We will function as team members who communicate productively and contribute willingly to the success of the Hospital in achieving its mission.
Contact us for non-admissions related questions and concerns.
Acute Rehabilitation Hospital of Plano
Have questions or concerns? We’re here to help.
(972) 899 – 5510
(469) 608 – 8722
(972) 695 – 6500
Chief Executive Officer
(214) 995 – 8532
24-Hour Compliance Hotline: (877) 399 – 5556
– 24/7/365, anonymous and confidential
Careers at Acute Rehabilitation Hospital of Plano
Learn more about joining our team if you have a loving heart and feel you would be a qualified addition.